Saturday, August 25, 2012

Review: Elite fragrance (Paris Baby)

 
 The fragrances Paris Baby, London Queen, New York Muse and Rio Glam Girl by Elite are dedicated to the world's greatest fashion capitals.  

Paris Baby is described as a romantic and feminine sparkling floral scent that evokes Parisian chic. The fragrance opens intensively with notes of apple, freesia and Bellini accord. The heart includes fashionable and elegant bouquet of white flowers - osmanthus, jasmine and orange blossom. Musk, vanilla, patchouli and creamy sandalwood form the perfume’s base. “Spray on when you're feeling romantic and mischievous.”  Paris Baby ideally evokes the renowned Parisian chic, glam and style.   
Perfumer: Vincent Schaller.
The fragrances are available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette and deodorant spray. 


I have received Paris Baby to review and I might not be great at describing scents but I'll try my best. :)

My first impression was that it smells a lot like baby powder with a sweet vanilla scent which brought back many childhood memories. The lasting power is not fantastic but I was pleasantly surprised that it lasted around 3-4 hours. I also love the faint scent at the end of the day. The bottle is simple but I love simplicity so I'm happy with the design. I have not had a chance to test out the other scents so I am not able to make a comparison but I would say that this perfume is definitely a value for money purchase and I am satisfied with it.


ps: My Sally Hansen and Rimmel London giveaway is still open and it will end on the 1st of Oct. I will be adding another prize in Sept :)

join here: http://f-expressions.blogspot.com/2012/07/review-giveaway-rimmel-londons-1000.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis